Thursday, April 10, 2008

Wedding Workshop Images

Something I know I need to do more of this year is shoot for myself. I don't take enough time to do that, and I always reminded of it's value when I do. It's amazing how the experience of photographing changes when the pressures of the wedding day are absent. It allows my mind to work a little more freely I guess.
That's the experience I had recently at THE Wedding Workshop that Pierre and I taught. We spent some time in the afternoon shooting on location with our students and it was so nice to simply be creative. Even better than that though was letting the students "into my viewfinder" a little and talking with them about the shots and photography in general. I was really happy with lots of my photos, and others I know could have been easily improved, but either way the experience was great.
Special thanks again to our models Ashley, Zach, Oliver and Erica!
Here's a few of my favorites! Enjoy!





This one is my favorite!